Allergy and Asthma Program
Planning ahead and being prepared helps ease the way and decrease your wait. Filling out paperwork and faxing your insurance information before your appointment assists us in making sure that your appointment is as productive as possible.
Other important things to bring with you include:
- Your child’s medical records, including a growth chart and immunization records. You can ask your child’s or list of the medications your child takes at home primary care doctor for this information.
- Recent x-rays, blood test and skin test results.
- A list of the medications your child takes at home.
- Everything you use on your child’s skin.
- The name and complete address of your child’s primary car provider and anyone else to whom you would like a report sent.
- Toys and books to keep your child busy during your visit.
Important Numbers at Children’s:
- For scheduling /canceling appointments, to speak to a nurse or to request prescription refills: (617) 355-6117
- Allergy/Immunology: (617) 355-6117
- Emergency Room: (617) 355-6611
- Allergist-on-Call: (617) 355-6369
If your child has trouble breathing, or is having an allergic reaction, call 911 and take him or her directly to the nearest emergency room