Division of Sports Medicine
Fellowship Program Information
The Division of Sports Medicine at Boston Children's Hospital offers two unique fellowships that focus on pediatric, adolescent and young adult sports medicine, with a sub-specialty in dance medicine. The standard length of time for fellowships in orthopedic sports medicine is one year.
The two fellowship tracks we offer are:
Please apply through the AOSSM/San Francisco Matching Services
Primary Care Sports Medicine
Please apply through the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Fellowship application checklist.
Email or mail completed application to Brooke Christian, fellowship coordinator.
- Lyle J. Micheli, MD, director, Division of Sports Medicine
- Mininder S. Kocher, MD, MPH, associate director, Division of Sports Medicine
- Pierre d'Hemecourt, MD, director, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program
- Michael J. O'Brien, MD, associate program director, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program
- Gianmichel Corrado, MD, associate program director, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program