Caroline D. Robson, MD
Operations Vice Chair Radiology
Division Chief Neuroradiology
Director; Head and Neck Imaging
|Academic Title||Associate Professor of Radiology|
|Caroline D. Robson|
300 Longwood Avenue
The focus of Caroline Robson's research is pediatric head and neck imaging. Her primary interests and the goals of her research are:
- To advance the understanding and imaging of pediatric head and neck disorders, with emphasis on temporal bone imaging.
- To advance the detection and diagnosis of craniofacial and head and neck abnormalities with MR.
- The correlation of imaging findings with fetal and pediatric genetic disorders
About Caroline Robson
Dr. Robson was awarded her MBChB from the University of Cape Town, South Africa, followed by a residency at Groote Schuur Hospital, South Africa. She later completed a pediatric neuroradiology fellowship at Children's Hospital, Boston.
Among her honors and awards:
2000 ASNR Outstanding Presentation Award in Head and Neck Radiology: Robson CD, Mulliken JB, Robertson RL, Proctor MR, Barnes PD.
Prominent Emissary Foramina in Syndromic Craniosynostosis: Correlation with Phenotypic and Molecular Diagnosis, presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Neuroradiology, Atlanta, Georgia, April 2000.
- Robson CD, Rahbar R, Vargas, SO, Marcus KJ, Mack JW, Licameli GR, Grier HE. Sinonasal and laryngeal carcinoma in children: Correlation of imaging characteristics with clinicopathologic and cytogenetic features. AJNR 2010; 31(2):257-261.
- Robson CD. Congenital hearing impairment. (Peer reviewed, Review article) Pediatr Radiol 2006; 36(4):309-324.
- Robson CD. Imaging of head and neck neoplasms in children. (Peer reviewed, Review article) Pediatr Radiol 2010; 40(4):499-509.