#1 Ranked Children’s Hospital by U.S. News & World Report
MyPatients provides referring primary care providers with secure access to their patients’ information.
Boston Children's has launched the world's 1st program dedicated to offering hand transplants to children who qualify.
Innovation insider is a semi-monthly e-newsletter analyzes innovations at Boston Children’s, other academic medical centers and from industry.
Read the latest blog by a Boston Children's doctor, clinician or staff member.
There are many ways you can help children and their families get the care they need.
Please note that neither Boston Children’s Hospital nor the Spina Bifida Center at Boston Children’s unreservedly endorses all of the information found at the sites listed below. These links are provided as a resource.
• Camp MITIOG – A Camp for Children with Spina Bifida
• For Children and Adults with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
• International Federation for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
• Society for Research into Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
• Spina Bifida Association
• Spina Bifida Association of New England
• Spina Bifida Connection Support Forum
• Spina Bifida Moms and Dads Discussion Group
• Spina Bifida Parents Discussion Group
• Straight Talk About Bedwetting: Speaking to Siblings of Special Needs Kids
• Welcoming Babies with Spina Bifida
• Right Under My Nose: A Book for Children with Spina Bifida
• Disabled Sports USA
• Teens on the Move: An Exercise Video for Teens with Spina Bifida
• Paralympic Sports
For patients and families outside the United States, Boston Children's International Health Services is a dedicated resource for patients and families from countries outside the United States. International Health Services:
• Facilitates the medical review of patient records
• Assists with scheduling appointments
• Provides assistance with customs and immigration
• Helps coordinate transportation
• Assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations
We are grateful to have been ranked #1 on U.S. News & World Report's list of the best children's hospitals in the nation for the third year in a row, an honor we could not have achieved without the patients and families who inspire us to do our very best for them. Thanks to you, Boston Children's is a place where we can write the greatest children's stories ever told.”