The Vascular Anomalies Center at Boston Children's Hospital provides a wide range of comprehensive services for patients and physicians.
In addition to direct patient care at Boston Children's, the interdisciplinary staff of the Vascular Anomalies Center makes their expertise available to patients and physicians throughout the United States and from other countries by consultations and reviews during their weekly conferences.
The services of the Vascular Anomalies Center include:
- Second opinion
- Access to investigational drug therapy
- Ongoing assistance to primary-care and specialist physicians worldwide
- Referrals to local medical centers and physicians
- Access to hospital and community resources
- Information about vascular anomalies
- Information about educational organizations, support and networking groups, and other patient and family resources
- Patient and family resources about patients with vascular anomalies
- International consultations