For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment at the Sturge-Weber Syndrome Clinic, please contact us at:
Sturge-Weber Syndrome Clinic
Boston Children’s Hospital
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
The clinic meets on Fridays from 8 a.m. until noon.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us as much notice as possible—at least 24 hours—so that we may accommodate other patients.
You can find general information about coming to Children’s here.
For families who live outside of the United States, please contact Boston Children’s International Center.
The Sturge-Weber Syndrome Clinic is located on the 11th floor of the Fegan Building at Children’s Hospital Boston.
When you enter the hospital through the main entrance, look for the blue signs with pictures of fish and follow them to the Fegan elevators. You can also use these directions:
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At the top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.