Ranked #1 in 8 out of the 10 evaluated specialties by U.S. News
MyPatients provides referring primary care providers with secure access to their patients’ information.
Boston Children's has launched the world's 1st program dedicated to offering hand transplants to children who qualify.
Innovation insider is a semi-monthly e-newsletter analyzes innovations at Boston Children’s, other academic medical centers and from industry.
Read the latest blog by a Boston Children's doctor, clinician or staff member.
Support the hospital with a donation that helps kids get the care they need.
Watch more videos from Boston Children's
• School Nurse's Guide to Scoliosis (interactive pdf 5mb)
This scoliosis e-book for school nurses and other caregivers details what
to look for, how it's treated--and what it's like to live with scoliosis.
• Patient and Family Guide to Scoliosis (interactive pdf 5mb)
This e-book for patients and families shares information about the
diagnosis and management of scoliosis, and offers advice about how to
live with the condition.
• How to put on a Boston Brace (video, 2 minutes)
Boston Children’s Hospital Orthopedic Center physician demonstrates how
to help a patient with scoliosis correctly put on a Boston Brace.
• Embrace the Brace Digital Slideshow
Patients and providers offer advice to help others with scoliosis thrive while wearing a brace.
• View a list of publications, authored or co-authored by our spine team.
• Ongoing research into spinal disorders.
Planning a visit to the Orthopedic Center? Check out our Your Orthopedic Visit page for helpful information on what you can expect.
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
• Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA)
• Scoliosis Research Society
• Curvy Girls—a peer-led support group for teens with scoliosis
The future of pediatrics will be forged by thinking differently, breaking paradigms and joining together in a shared vision of tackling the toughest challenges before us.”