If you would like to set up an appointment in the Boston Children’s Hospital Spina Bifida Program, or obtain a second opinion for your child from one of our specialists, please call us at 617-355-8532 or use our “Request an Appointment” form.
If you have a medical question about your child with spina bifida, please call our nurses' line at 617-355-7704.
Boston Children’s Hospital Spina Bifida Program
Fegan Building, 3rd Floor
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Families residing outside of the United States should first contact the Boston Children's International Health Services at +1-617-355-5209 or email@example.com. International Health Services:
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations