Boston Children's International Health Services is a dedicated resource for patients and families from countries outside the United States. Boston Children's International Health Services:
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations
You may contact International Health Services by phone at 1-617-355-5209 or via e-mail at email@example.com.