Our leadership team is made up of exceptional leaders in the field of health services research:
- Jonathan A. Finkelstein, MD, MPH Program Co-Director
- Don Goldmann, MD Program Co-Director
- Matthew Gillman, MD Site Director
- Milton Kotelchuck, PhD, MPH Site Director
- Karen Kuhlthau, PhD Leadership Faculty
- Mark Schuster, MD, PhD Leadership Faculty
- Elsie Taveras, MD, MPH Leadership Faculty
The team has active support on more than 17 federal grants, as well as many years experience of successful mentoring.
We have strong links to critical resources across Harvard, and our extensive, committed core and affiliated faculty provide trainees access to an extraordinary array of well-supported mentors across multiple disciplines.
2007 Harvard Medical School Clifford Barger Excellence in Mentoring Award: Dr. Tracy Lieu
2008 Harvard Medical School Clifford Barger Excellence in Mentoring Award: Dr. Jonathan Finkelstein
In 2003, the HSR Fellowship Program became the first research program to receive the national Ambulatory Pediatric Association Teaching Award.