As a vital part of the care team Boston Children's Hospital’s, nurses are continually making significant contributions. These are just a few volunteering opportunities made available to Boston Children’s Nurses.
Scoop 2015 Summer Internship
The summer student internship program is open to high school students starting from rising sophomore to senior year.
The program will place you in patient service areas throughout Children’s Hospital Boston. There are ten positions available. During your internship you will learn more about the delivery of healthcare and will participate as a team member in the care of our patients.
View Brochure Here
Important Application Instructions:
- The application period will begin on December 31, 2014 and will end on March 6, 2015.
- Please do not send any documents prior to the 12/31 date.
- All documents must be sent to: email@example.com
- Applications must be in Excel format. Essays must be in Word format. No other formats will be accepted.
- Please do not send through Google Docs.
- The minimum age to participate is 16 years.
Download Application Here