Learn more about treatment for Moyamoya Disease
Boston Children's Hospital is one of the only centers in the world with expertise in treating Moyamoya disease. Our doctors have invented a highly effective surgical procedure called pial synangiosis to introduce a sufficient new source of blood vessel growth. To learn more about Moyamoya Disease and its treatment at Boston Children's Hospital, watch our video from the operating room.
Boston Children's Resources
External Moyamoya Resources
For patients and families outside the United States
Boston Children's International Center is a dedicated resource for patients and families from countries outside the United States. The center:
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations
You may contact the International Center by phone at 01-617-355-5209 or via e-mail at email@example.com.