The Kawasaki Disease Program at Boston Children's Hospital serves as a national and international resource for parents and physicians. A member of the Kawasaki Disease Program is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide consultation.
- Clinics are held on Monday at Boston Children's Hospital main campus.
- To schedule an appointment, call 617-355-2079 or request an appointment online.
- To talk to one of our physician representatives, call 617-355-7579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To talk to one of our nurses, call 317-355-7579 or email email@example.com.
- For general administrative questions, call 617-355-7579.
- Pediatricians can page a Kawasaki team member at 617-355-6369.
We will respond to your emails within one business day.
Requests for second opinions regarding the Kawasaki Disease Program or related topics may be sent to Jane Newburger, MD or any member of our team.
Farley Building, 2nd floor
The Kawasaki Disease Program is located on the second floor of the Farley Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At the top of the stairs, walk straight through the doorway and take a right (Volunteer Services will be on your left as you walk down the hallway).
- At the end of the hallway, turn left, then take an immediate right.
- The Farley elevators will be on your right near the end of the hallway.