Heart Transplant Program
300 Longwood Avenue, Bader 2
Boston, MA 02115
Phone: 617-355-6329 (to speak with a physician representative or nurse)
The Heart Transplant Program at Boston Children's Hospital is available to answer your questions, provide you with more information or schedule an appointment for your child if needed.
Please call or email us anytime. We will respond to emails within one business day.
The Heart Transplant Program is located on the 2nd floor of the Bader Buildiing.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At the top of the stairs, walk straight through the doorway and take a right (Volunteer Services will be on your left as you walk down the hallway).
- At the end of the hallway, turn left, then take an immediate right.
- Follow hallway past the Center for Families on the left. You will also pass the entrance to the Prouty Garden, also on your left.
- Follow hallway straight to the end to the Bader elevator.