The Craniofacial Anomalies Program is housed on the main campus of Boston Children’s Hospital at 300 Longwood Avenue. Our appointments take place on the third floor of the Fegan Building.
Directions to Fegan 3 from within the hospital:
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.