The Children's Hospital Primary Care Center (CHPCC) is here to help families raise healthy, happy children.
Located in Hunnewell Ground on the main campus of Boston Children's Hospital, we serve more children than any other primary care practice in Boston.
Our services include:
- Wellness checkups and preventive care
- Same-day visits for illnesses and other concerns (including weekends)
- Services and support for children with special health care needs
- Mental health and social support
- 24-hour access to health advice
We also have four team services that we offer our patients:
For your convenience, we have appointments four evenings a week (Mon-Thurs) as well as both Saturday, Sunday and some holidays. We can be reached 24 hours a day for medical advice, as well. We are accepting new patients.
To talk to a member of our staff, call 617-355-7701.