Current chief of neurology at Boston Children's, Scott L. Pomeroy, MD
Breadth. Depth. Variety. Collaboration. Mentorship. Opportunity. These are a few words we hear again and again from our current and former Child Neurology residents. Each year five new residents come to Boston Children’s Hospital to become the child neurologists of tomorrow.
Learn more about How to Apply. Download our brochure.
Please contact Stephanie Hansbury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-355-7819.
The Residency Program at a glance
The three-year Child Neurology residency program at Boston Children’s Hospital provides broad, rigorous medical training across an extremely diverse spectrum of patients and subspecialties, applying the latest technology and digital innovations.
All residents receive strong mentorship and career planning advice, so our graduates are well-positioned to receive NIH funding and other grants and publish their work in high-impact journals.
Why train at Boston Children’s Hospital?
- Close relationships with clinical leadership
- Broad and deep subspecialty training
- Large, diverse patient population
- One-on-one consult rotations in intensive care units
- International rotations
- Outstanding research opportunities (basic, translational, clinical)
- Cutting-edge research facilities
- Digital tools—personal tablet devices and a shared wiki
- Interpersonal skills practice with trained actors
- Collegial, family-friendly training environment