- Candidates will be invited for an interview by the Resident Selection Committee.
- Approximately 40 candidates will be invited for an interview.
The interview day will provide opportunities to meet with several clinical and research faculty as well as residents from the Department of Neurology at Boston Children's Hospital. The day will include:
- a brief orientation session
- a series of interviews
- a tour of the facilities
Interviewees are invited to attend a dinner with our neurology residents and faculty on the evening before or day of their interview. We will try to fulfill any applicant requests to meet with clinicians or researchers in their areas of interest.
- For MD/PhD applicants, additional sessions can be arranged to acquaint applicants with the research and fellowship opportunities in the Boston area as well as meet several scientists in their areas of interest.
- For applicants to the Combined Neurology and Pediatrics Residency, we can help to arrange for back to back interview days to include both programs.