Ranked #1 in 8 out of the 10 evaluated specialties by U.S. News
MyPatients provides referring primary care providers with secure access to their patients’ information.
Boston Children's has launched the world's 1st program dedicated to offering hand transplants to children who qualify.
Innovation insider is a semi-monthly e-newsletter analyzes innovations at Boston Children’s, other academic medical centers and from industry.
Read the latest blog by a Boston Children's doctor, clinician or staff member.
Support the hospital with a donation that helps kids get the care they need.
By working closely with specialists from other areas such as physical therapy and radiology, we offer diagnostic techniques and treatment options for a wide-range of hip problems.
• MRI analysis of hip deformity
• 3D CT Scan analysis of mechanical/anatomic abnormalities in hip
• computerized simulation to plan surgical corrections
• clinical consultation
• patient and family support group
- Our support group consists of a network of patients and families with hip disorders. This resource provides
patients and families with important supplemental educational information as well as emotional support.
• periacetabular osteotomy for hip dysplasia
• intraarticular hip surgery by arthrotomy
• hip arthroscopy
• hip dysplasia
• Open reduction of dislocated hips
• Periacetabular osteotomy for hip deformity
• Open surgical dislocation approach for extensive intra-articular surgery
• Hip arthroscopy for labral tear and femoroacetabular impingement
• Femoral osteotomy and osteoplasty for Perthes deformity
• Realignment surgery for slipped capital femoral epiphysis
• Post-traumatic reconstruction
The future of pediatrics will be forged by thinking differently, breaking paradigms and joining together in a shared vision of tackling the toughest challenges before us.”