Current research efforts include:
- Development of outcomes measures, database assessment tools, guidelines for optimal ACHD patient care
- Development and evaluation of catheter-based and surgical technologies
- Development and evaluation of pharmacological therapies for the treatment of PAH
- Computational modeling of the interaction between the vasculature and myocardium to advance our understanding of heart failure in the ACHD and PAH populations
- Development and evaluation of innovative imaging technologies, particularly Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Find out more about Dr. Michael Landzberg's research on adults with congenital heart disease.