Fegan Building, 10th floor
The Adolescent Substance Abuse Program is located on the tenth floor of the Fegan Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
ASAP clinicians also see patients at Boston Children's Hospital In Waltham, and are prepared to help connect you and your family with support services in your area. Convenient to the Mass Pike and Route 95/128, Boston Children's Hospital In Waltham boasts free parking and an attractive, newly renovated facility.