The Sports Medicine Division at Boston Children's Hospital offers two unique fellowships that focus on pediatric, adolescent and young adult sports medicine, with a sub-specialty in dance medicine. The standard length of time for fellowships in orthopedic sports medicine is one year.
The two fellowship tracks we offer are:
Please apply through the AOSSM/San Francisco Matching Services
Primary Care Sports Medicine
Please apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service
Email or mail completed application to Sharelle Davis, fellowship coordinator.
- Lyle J. Micheli, MD, director, Sports Medicine Division
- Mininder S. Kocher, MD, MPH, associate director, Sports Medicine Division
- Pierre d'Hemecourt, MD, director, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program
- Michael J. O'Brien, MD, associate program director, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program
- Gianmichel Corrado, MD, associate program director, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program