If you would like to set up an appointment in the Boston Children’s Psychiatry Department, or obtain a second opinion for your child, please call us at 617-355-6680 (fax 617-730-0319).
Families residing outside of the United States should first contact the Boston Children's International Health Services at 01-617-355-5209 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Center:
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations