In order to apply for the Global Surgery Fellowship, please fill out the Paul Farmer Global Surgery Fellowship application.
In addition to submitting a completed application, please be sure to also include:
- Current CV listing all research, work, and volunteer experiences. In addition, please list any international experiences you have had (include location, dates, and nature of involvement)
- A Personal Statement. This statement should describe your interest in and commitment to expanding the field of global surgery. Please also explain how you feel that you might benefit from this fellowship. Personal statements should be limited to one single-spaced page
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one of which must be from residency director or chairman
- Official transcript of USMLE results
- Official medical school transcript
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 1st
INTERVIEWS: November - December
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION: January
Please send all completed application materials to:
Please note that if the prospective Fellow wishes to pursue a Masters of Public Health, it is their responsibility to apply to both the MPH Program and Summer Program in Clinical Effectiveness through the Harvard School of Public Health. Any questions regarding the fellowship or application process should be directed here.