Boston Children's Hospital Fegan Building, 4th floor
The Department of Ophthalmology is located at the Boston Children's Hospital main campus on the fourth floor of the Fegan Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham:
Ophthalmology services are located on the first floor which can be accessed from the main entrance. Click here to download a map and directions.
(also see the "contact us" section for all locations)