The Michael J. Bresnan Continuing Medical Education Course in Child Neurology is an intensive, comprehensive review of new developments in child neurology, ranging from basic neuroscience of particular use to practicing clinicians to the latest evidence from clinical trials and studies that should influence the practice of child neurology.
Dates: Monday, September 19, 2016 - Friday, September 23, 2016
- 5-day course - $1,600 (USD)
- 2-day course - $755 (USD)
Residents and Fellows in Training (with verification from Department Chair) and Allied Health Professionals
- 5-day course - $900 (USD)
- 2-day course - $385 (USD)
- Full-day tuition includes daily continental breakfast, lunch, and catered morning and afternoon breaks.
- Electronic syllabus only; no printed syllabus will be provided.
- Please note: Program changes/substitutions may be made without notice.