1. Elizabeth W. Pingree, Amir A. Kimia, Lise E. Nigrovic. The Impact of Traumatic Lumbar Puncture on Hospitalization Rate for Febrile Infants 28 To 60 Days of Age.
2. Jonathan C. Levin, Regina M. Myers, Paula M. Schaeffer, Andrea G. Asnes. The patient’s perspective first: A qualitative study of a longitudinal buddy program for pre-clinical students and pediatric oncology patients.
3. Caitlin Woo-Pierce, Carla Pratt, Rachel J. Katz-Sidlow. The “Jacobi Kids” experience: Millennial students gain empathy by giving back.
4. Rachael E. Bonawitz, Julie Duncan, Leoda Hamomba, Jane Nambule, Kennedy Sambambi, Victor Musonda, Emily Hammond, Anna Knapp, Donald Thea, Julie M. Herlihy. Elimination of congenital syphilis: a winnable battle? Results of RST evaluation in Southern Province, Zambia.
5. Julie M. Herlihy, Leoda Hamomba, Julie Duncan, Jane Nambule, Kennedy Sambambi, Victor Musonda, Emily Hammond, Anna B. Knapp, Rachael Bonawitz, Donald M. Thea. A prototype for Option B+ implementation: integration of HIV and antenatal care improves retention and haart uptake for HIV-positive women and infants in Southern Zambia.
6. Alisa Khan, Jayne E. Rogers, Catherine S. Forster, Mark A. Schuster, Christopher P. Landrigan. Physician-parent miscommunication in the hospital at night.
7. Catherine S. Forster, Kathryn Johnson, Viral Patel, Rebecca Wax, Nancy Rodig, Jonathan M. Barasch, Richard S. Lee, Richard Bachur. Urinary NGAL deficiency in children with recurrent UTI.
8. Eric K. Zwemer, Elizabeth Moulton, R. Grant Rowe, James Moses, Fabienne Bourgeois. Asthma discharge contract: improving the transition to outpatient care for patients hospitalized with asthma.
9. Holly Hodges, Matthew Vogt, Diana Felton, Katherine A. ODonnell. Successful use of physostigmine in a 15-year-old patient with anticholinergic toxicity.
10. Alon Peltz, David Rubin, John Neff, Mark Brittan, Matt Hall, Kenneth Mandl, Eyal Cohen, David Hall, Dennis Kuo, Rishi Agrawal, Jay Berry. Highest cost patients in children’s hospitals in 2009: Where are they now?
11. Sara L. Toomey, Alon Peltz, Mari Nakamura, Samuel Loren, Michaela Tracy, Debanjan Pain, Jeremy Feng, Linda Pengeroth, Mark A. Schuster. Potentially preventable 30-day readmissions at an academic children’s hospital.
12. Katherine R. Schlosser, Dennis A. Daniel, Traci Wolbrink. Development of an online, asynchronous ward emergencies curriculum for pediatric residents.
13. Anuja V. Jain, Daniel J. Schumacher. Resident feedback: perspectives of attendings and residents.
14. Anuja V. Jain, Daniel J. Schumacher. The quality of resident feedback in multiple domains of competence: perspectives of residents and attendings.
15. Stephanie K. Doupnik, Sonja I. Ziniel, James M. Moses. The QIKAT-C: validation of a new tool to assess pediatric trainees’ QI skills and knowledge.
16. Lise C. Johnson, Ellice Lieberman, Edward O’Leary, Robert Geggel. Screening for critical congenital heart disease (CCHD) in level one nursery at a tertiary care hospital.
17. Monica H. Wojcik, Kathleen M. Murphy, Julianne Mazzawi, Richard B. Parad. Tracking errors in newborn screening (NBS) sample collection and result reporting: development of a hospital based NBS quality improvement (QI) team and database.
18. Simone Bennett, Caroline Kistin, Jenny Radesky. Primary language is associated with parent-teacher disagreement about child attention and hyperactivity problems among Latino children.
19. Jacob Robson, Duncan Henry, Robert Vinci, Daniel Schumacher, James Moses. From the horse’s mouth: using trainee opinions to build better evaluations.
20. Kendell R. German, Andrea C. Wickremasinghe, Geri O. Landman, Bridget C. Johnson, Elizabeth E. Rogers. Perinatal and neonatal risk factors associated with ADHD in school-aged former premature infants.
21. Davida M. Schiff, Elisha M. Wachman, Beth A. Logan, Mark S. Brown, Jonathan M. Davis, Marie J. Hayes, Karen Harvey-Wilkes. Effects of breastfeeding on incidence and severity of neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS).
22. Alon Geva, Greg Dumas, David Wang, Xiaoning Lu, Dewayne Pursley, Charles Safran, James Gray. Experience and distraction: pharmacist cross-coverage in a tertiary NICU.
23. Michele L. Nassin, Karisse Caranto, Catherine Lam, Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo, Ana Patricia Alcasabas, Mae Dolendo. Educational symposia as an intervention to increase awareness and understanding of retinoblastoma in resource limited settings: improving diagnosis and care.
24. Vijay G. Sankaran, Mugdha Joshi, Akshat Agrawal, Klaus Schmitz- Abe, Meghan Towne, Nicholas Marinakis, Kyriacos Markianos, Gerard T. Berry, Pankaj B. Agrawal. Lack of HBS1L protein in a patient with multiple congenital anomalies is not associated with a hematological phenotype.
25. Jonathan Hatoun, Eng Jessica, Connie Liu, Jessica Hurst, Sandy Shea, Winnie Suen. Why residents under-use electronic incident reporting.
26. Jonathan A. Hatoun, Kelly L. Fitzgerald, James M. Moses. Pharmacist delivery of discharge medications to patients with asthma prior to discharge.
27. Niloufar Paydar-Darian, DeWayne M. Pursley, Miriam J. Haviland, Wenyang Mao, Toni Golen, Heather H. Burris. Improvement in perinatal HIV antibody test result documentation in a Massachusetts Birth Hospital, 2009-2013.
28. Elizabeth M. Peacock-Chambers, Kaitlin Dicks, Leela Sarathy, Allison A. Brown, Renee Boynton-Jarrett. Discordant breastfeeding plans and practice: A longitudinal qualitative study.
29. Dennis A. Daniel, Michael C. Monuteaux, Marvin B. Harper. Identifying clinician educational needs by analyzing use patterns of a web-based medical decision support resource.
30. Kenneth A. Michelson, Anne M. Stack, Richard G. Bachur. Development of a novel mathematical model to optimize emergency department staffing.
31. Scott E. Hadland, Kora DeBeck, Thomas Kerr, Paul Nguyen, Sabina Dobrer, Julio S. Montaner, Evan Wood. Use of a medically supervised injection facility among drug-injecting street youth.