The Optometry Department at Martha Eliot Health Center provides comprehensive eye care for patients of all ages. The optometrist and staff perform eye examinations, treat general eye problems, and prescribe glasses and contact lenses. Our mission is to practice excellent community-oriented eye care in a multidisciplinary setting, so that patients can have the benefit of their health care providers working together to ensure their well-being. With state-of-the-art equipment and a highly trained optometric staff, we are proud to provide exceptional eye care to all.
Our services include:
- Routine Pediatric and Adolescent Eye Care
- Eye exams are important for a child’s well-being as vision plays a big role in the child’s interaction and learning during his or her development.
- Pediatric Eye Exam generally consists of 3 main components:
- Vision Testing (what the child can see)
- Functional Vision Assessment (how the child uses vision)
- Ocular Health Assessment (does the child have or is he/she at risk for any pathology)
- Routine Adult Eye Examinations
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Exams and Services
- Optical Services
- Vision therapy is also offered as treatment for functional eye disorders.
We accept the following insurance:
- Neighborhood Health Plan (not NHP Commonwealth)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Network Health Plan
The Eye Clinic is proud to be affiliated with New England Eye and The New England College of Optometry.
Optometry Department Clinical Team
|Amy Roan Moy, OD, FAAO
|Jacky Kong, OD
|Ceida Chan, OD