SUPPORT BOSTON CHILDREN'S AT MARTHA ELIOT
Boston Children's Primary Care at Martha Eliot relies on the kind donations of people and groups interested in supporting our work. With donors' help we can provide quality care and strong, positive programs for our community.
We are fortunate to be a part of the number one pediatric hospital in New England, and one of the top hospitals in the country, with first-class physicians and youth development programs. Donor partnerships in our efforts are very much appreciated.
How to donate
If you are interested in supporting the Boston Children's at Martha Eliot, please follow these steps to make a donation:
- Click on the donations link.
- Click on "Make a Gift Now" (purple button in upper left).
- Enter gift amount.
- Under Gift to Support, select "Other" in the drop-down menu.
- In the blank field, please enter "Martha Eliot Health Center."
- Fill in additional information and click "Process My Gift. "
Boston Children's Hospital Trust
401 Park Drive, Suite 602
Boston, MA 02215
Phone: 617-355-6890 | Fax: 617-355-6530