Directions and map
At Boston Children's Hospital
When you get to Boston Children's, there are several ways to make sure you are headed in the right direction to your appointment:
- Go to the information desk: You can ask questions at our information desk in the Main Lobby where our friendly staff will answer your questions and point you in the right direction.
- Follow the symbols: Our kid-friendly colorful symbols seen throughout the hallways can help you find where you need to go. Just follow:
- the boat to Bader
the moon to Berthiaume Family Building
the flower to Farley/Pavilion
the fish to Fegan
the hat to Hunnewell
- Ask Us!: Ask one of our employees who has volunteered for the Ask Me! program. During the hospital's busiest times, you'll find employees stationed in the Main Lobby and at the top of the main staircase in the Pavilion lobby to assist you with questions and directions.
- Use our mobile app: Download Boston Children's MyWay on your iPhone or Android phone for step-by-step directions to many of our locations
- Print out our map: Use our printable campus map to help find your way around Boston Children's.
- Call us: Give us a call at 617-355-6000.
Longwood area locations
333 Longwood Avenue
- From the hospital, cross Longwood Avenue and turn left
- 333 Longwood Avenue is about half a block down Longwood Avenue, across the street from the hospital
- The building's main entrance is between Bank of America and the Harvard Coop
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Jimmy Fund Clinic
450 Brookline Avenue, Dana Building, 3rd floor
- From the hospital, turn left on Longwood Avenue
- Turn left onto Brookline Avenue
- 450 Brookline Avenue is one block away, on the left
- Note: Dana-Farber and Boston Children's Hospital are also connected through indoor bridges. View a Dana-Farber/Boston Children's campus map showing how the buildings are connected.
1 Autumn Street
Landmark, floor 6, West (Human Resources)
From the hospital, turn left on Longwood Avenue
Go four blocks down Longwood Avenue, toward Riverway
Autumn Street intersects with Longwood right before Riverway
Walking escorts are available 24 hours a day to patients and families. It's a good idea to call ahead, as there is approximately a 15-minute response time. A security officer will meet you at your location. To request a security escort, call 617-355-6121.
Escort service is limited to the following areas:
- Boston Children's Parking Garage
- 333 Longwood Parking
- 375 Longwood Parking
- Children's Inn
- Longwood Avenue (Brookline Avenue to Louis Pasteur Avenue)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Emmanuel PARKING lot
- Green Line "E" Train -- Longwood Medical Area stop
- Green Line "D" Train -- Longwood stop