Boston Children's Hospital has made a major commitment to diversity on all fronts:
- Enhancing access to the best health care
- Promoting and cultivating a diverse workforce
- Instilling a welcoming environment
- Bolstering respect for cultural differences in the delivery of care
- Reducing differences in health outcomes among different racial and ethnic groups
- Advancing our community outreach
- Developing further student and residency outreach
While progress has been made in many areas, much work remains. Implementing a successful diversity and cultural competency program is a complex undertaking. At Boston Children's, we recognize that diversity efforts require dedicated time, attention and resources.
We are devoted to making those investments so we can provide the best medical care to all children in need -- children who are changing the very face of Boston, Massachusetts and beyond.
Find your career at Boston Children's Hospital